Friday, 16 September 2011

Making a photograph

I attended Vicki Knights 'Photography Workshop for creative business poeple' at MakeMe,The Medicine Garden in Cobham, Surrey today.



I had been really looking forward to the workshop, not just because I really felt that I needed to progress my photography skills but also because I really enjoy taking photographs. I was not dissappointed, the setting at the Medicine Gardens were just gorgeous, the company was great fun and Vicki's workshop just utterly brilliant. I learned so much in just a few hours that I am looking forward to try out my new found skills in the next few weeks and months. So stay tuned :-)



Vicki started the day with a quote from Ansel Adams 'You don't take a photograph you make it.' - this will stay with me for a long, long time!

Please check out Vicki's website and blog! She also does family photography workshops, headshots (check out my profile image :-)) and family photography.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely blog post Heidi. I'm so pleased you enjoyed it and learnt a lot. I'm already impressed with your product shots. I'm actually pleased you took that photo of me as I never see what I look like taking photos!

    ReplyDelete