Monday, 28 June 2010

We Make London Summer Spectacular

After weeks of preparation and working until the early hours of the morning, the day of We Make London fair at Chelsea's Town Hall finally arrived last Saturday. It was my first time at an 'We Make London' event and to date also my biggest fair as a seller.

While sales were a little on the low side and temperatures on the hot side, I had a wonderful and interesting day and connected with some wonderful other designer makers.

My polkadots & blooms stall, in the main hall


Next to me was the lovely Jo with her new Milk Two Bunnies label - Gorgeous baby wear and accessories made from Liberty fabric


In our little square of stalls was also one of my favourite illustrators Belle & Boo. I could not resist getting these little dolls for my little madams :-)


My absolutely favourite stall was 'Share the feeeling' and their fantastic gift bags.


I am looking forward to the Christmas fair to which I hopefully will be invited back!

No comments:

Post a Comment