Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Decoration's for a girl's room

We are currently looking to re-design my 4 year-old's room, as she is a 'big' girl now and requires suitable accommodation :-) We (mum and daughter) finally have decided on a bed, an adult sized cabin bed with an alice-house style tent underneath, no less. The wall colour, which may or may not be a surprise to you, is pink, 'pretty pink' to be precise.

Now, the fun bit is to look for room decorations, and to be honest I did not even think that I would be looking for decorations. But here we go, my list of beautiful adornments is growing by the minute and I probably required 2 or 3 rooms if I wanted to accommodate them all. Here is a first selection of my finds:

1. Siblings Silhouettes Wall Decal by lepapierstudio

2. Custom Name Design by englishmuffinsshop

3. Coatrack by GLANZeffect

4. Paper Cuckoo's clock by petie

5. Vintage Wallpaper Birds by Inke Heiland


No comments:

Post a Comment